Computer Network Technician (2281)
Location: Williams Lake, BC
Company: O-Netrix Solutions Inc.
Join a winning team
Knowledge of following areas related to Windows Server / Domain environment:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- General Windows Server administration. Installation, adding roles, patching, etc.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange
Knowledge in various areas related to general Computer / Network environments:
- Operating System installation, configuration and maintenance
- Virtualization. Hyper-V
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, and Hosted services versus On Premise servers.
- General understanding of network routing
- General understanding of wireless networking
- General computer and network troubleshooting skills
- Basic networking concepts (IP addresses, basic idea of a subnet, etc.)
- Common command line commands. Ping, traceroute, nslookup, ipconfig, etc.
- Basic scripting/programming knowledge.
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic data backup concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Word, Excel and Outlook), including management of Microsft 365 subscriptions
- Good people skills with technical and non-technical users. Dealing with end users, communication with all levels (management and end-users), knowing when and how to escalate, etc.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and work independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to advance your technical knowledge and skills
- Bend, lift and carry equipment as needed
- Criminal Records Check, must be bondable
- Hold valid Driver’s license
- Must pass Drug Test for Industrial Sites
If you think you have what we are looking for and want to join our team apply with resume to: email@example.com