Location: Williams Lake, BC
Company: O-Netrix Solutions Inc.
Join a winning team
Telecommunications service provider is seeking energetic individuals with experience or have worked within the building trades.
- Must supply own hand tools. Specialized tools will be provided.
- DC power: 1 year
- CAT 5/6 Installation: 2 years
- Troubleshoot complex telecommunications products and systems using a digital multimeter, Smartphone, and PC
- Install and service cabling infrastructure and devices for Data and Audio Visual; includes pre-wiring, installation, termination, testing, reporting, and labeling per specifications and drawings
- Install network racks and cabinets in server rooms
- Ensure safety and incident reporting procedures are followed
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Interact with clients, ensuring all inquiries are handled professionally
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Ability to work in a physically demanding atmosphere including, but not limited to: carry, raise and climb ladders, carry, lift and handle heavy equipment (manhole covers, cable reels)
Must be bondable
Must have valid Drivers License
Must be able to pass drug test for industrial sites
General Employment Conditions
This is a full-time position. May be required to work evenings and weekends and travel to remote sites. This position is subject to a 90 day probation period.
Professional Development & Training Plan
If you think you have what we are looking for and want to join our team apply with resume to: email@example.com